Diamond Laser 7000 Bandsaw
The Diamond Laser 7000 Leaves No Tile Uncut
Current trends indicate an increasing demand for jobs using high-end materials and specialized inlay installations. The Diamond Laser 7000 is here to help installers meet this demand while saving time and money. Designed for the shop setting, this wet band saw makes precision cuts through marble, granite, tile and glass with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Slices through tile, stone, marble, porcelain and glass tile up to 1-1/2” thick
- Completes custom jobs faster with its 3/4” HP motor
- Performs precision radius cuts for intricate design work
- Heavy-duty industrial design provides durability for production use
- Large 13” throat depth allows for deep diagonal cuts
- Recirculating water pump keeps saw running clean
- One Diamond-coated blade. (Optional 8mm glass blade available)
- Includes Instructional Manual
- Free tech support
- One year warranty
- Cutting Speed on 3/4" slab glass - 8"/minute
- Length (with table) - 38"
- Height - 48"
- Weight - 162 lbs. (73.5 kg)
- Table Size - 18" x 18"
- Throat Depth - 13"
- Maximum Horsepower - 3/4 HP
- Motor Shaft RPM - 1400 RPM
- Blade Length - 94.25"
- Blade Thickness - .029" (.736 mm)
- Blade Depth - 0.30" (7.5 mm)
- Minimum Radius Cut - 1/2" - 3/4"
- Max. Cutting Thickness - 1 1/2" slab glass
- 120 volt